Let’s take a look at some Truth.
People need to realize that the justice system is non-existent, for the most part. It is more apt to be called the “JUST US” system and it is really set up to work against the citizens, contrary to what people have been conditioned to believe.
Let’s take a look at something many do not like to acknowledge >>> REALITY
- The police officer who writes you a ticket or arrest you – works for the STATE
- The attorney that you hire – is Licensed by the STATE
- The prosecutor who wants to put you in jail/prison – works for the STATE
- The Judge who oversees the court proceedings – works for the STATE
- The jail/prison that you go to – all employees there – work for the STATE
- The probation/parole officer that you get assigned to – works for the STATE
- All fines and fees that are assessed to you by the court – goes to the STATE
See, the system is set up to benefit the STATE. If there were very few arrests, it would not be good for the “JUST US” system. It would not be good for the pay, career, pensions/ retirement for the employees of the STATE. It is in their best interest to create/work in a POLICE STATE…the more arresting/jailing of the citizens, the more secure their jobs are.
Sadly, most people still believe that the employees of the STATE are here to “SERVE & PROTECT” or represent we, the people. The REALITY of it is, they are not! Occasionally, just like the random winner at a casino, a citizen may get real justice in the “JUST US” system to help keep up the illusion that the system works, but in REALITY, it is rare.
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” Upton Sinclair